BOATCRAFT CONTRACT EPOXY RESIN
Contract Epoxy Resin is an economical yet user friendly epoxy resin
manufactured for professional boatbuilders and repairers. Its 5:1 ratio
matches industry standard systems, but it is advanced on many other
epoxies on the market by using technology developed for our Bote-Cote
retail systems. Contract Epoxy Resin is free of amine blush provided the
temperature exceeds 18 deg C and humidity does not exceed 60%. Other
· thixotropic formulations available to control runs and sags
· minimum irritation ingredients
· reactive diluents available for improved wetting and adhesion
· range of custom formulated fillers and raw materials available
· fast, standard, and slow grades, plus accelerators, are available to adjust cure rates
· production dispensers are available, making dispensing of epoxy components a simple and accurate procedure
We do not recommend this epoxies use in cold damp conditions.
PHYSICAL PROPERTY DATA SHEET
Please call Boatcraft Pacific 07 3806 1944 ( +617 3806 1944) for how to contact your nearest reseller.
Copyright Boatcraft Pacific Pty. Ltd.